Arch & Ball Pain
Get Complete Podiatry Care at Stop Feet Pain Fast Institute
Do you suffer from arch and ball pain of the foot in Troy, MI? Foot pain and misalignment can cause issues throughout your entire body. Not to mention, foot pain can prevent you from being able to complete everyday physical tasks. If you have flat feet, your arch remains close to the ground because your tendons are looser than they are in someone without flat feet and this can eventually lead to other issues with your foot. If you’ve noticed pain in the arch or ball of your foot, consult a podiatrist right away.
What Causes Arch and Ball Pain?
- Metatarsalgia is a condition in which the ball of your foot becomes painful and inflamed. This can force you to stand differently than you normally would, putting pressure and strain on other areas of your foot and the rest of your body. Arch and ball pain can be caused by:
- Physical activity and sports that involve running and jumping
- Wearing of shoes that are too tight or too loose
- Pre-existing foot deformities
Don’t let foot pain take over your day-to-day. Speak with our board-certified podiatrist today.
What Symptoms Are Caused by Arch and Ball Pain?
Some foot pain may not happen very often. However, persistent pain in your foot can lead to pain throughout your entire body due to adjustments in the way you stand or move. Some symptoms you may notice if you’re having issues with pain in the arch or ball of your foot are:
- Sharp, aching or burning pain
- Feelings that a rock is in your shoe
- Numbness or tingling in your toes
- Pain when standing or sitting
- Pain in your lower extremities
If any of these symptoms sound familiar, Stop Feet Pain Fast Institute is here to help. Consult our award-winning podiatrist right away.
What Treatments Are Available?
You shouldn’t have to live with constant pain. Our podiatrist has provided life-changing solutions to patients suffering from foot pain just like you. Treatment options include:
- Foot and ankle stretches
- Icing painful areas
- Anti-inflammatory medicine
- Custom orthotics
- Supportive bracing or taping
In severe cases, you may need to have surgery, however, you can always expect our podiatrist to help you explore all of your available options.
Schedule Your Consultation with Our Expert for Arch & Ball Pain in Troy, MI, Today!
For more information on arch and ball pain or other foot and ankle issues, we invite you to call 248.362.3338 to reach our Troy office and speak with one of our friendly team members. To schedule your new patient Dr. Weinert Foot Alignment Consultation, please click here to use our convenient online form.
Your appointment includes an exam, gait analysis, fluoroscopy x-ray imaging, patient education, and an in-depth consultation with our board-certified podiatrist.