Meet Dr. Anthony Weinert
Our Founder, Dr. Anthony Weinert, DPM, FACFAS, FACCWS
(aka “The Sole Doctor”)
Dr. Weinert is the creator and founder of Stop Feet Pain Fast Institute, your #1 source for fast foot pain relief, and is a recognized authority and leading foot health expert. Dr. Weinert specializes in making happy feet for a happy life! Stop Feet Pain Fast Institute is one of the first accredited foot surgery specialty centers in the state of Michigan and is recognized by the Joint Commission for superior patient care and safety.
As one of Michigan’s premier podiatric surgeons and philanthropists, Dr. Weinert is board-certified and known for his high-quality care, patient education, and his overall concern for patient comfort and safety. Dr. Weinert prides himself on his holistic integrative approach to foot care. Whereas many doctors only treat feet locally, he has the unique gift of being able to link foot problems to other, more comprehensive, underlying conditions in the body. He believes in the philosophy that the foot is the foundation of the entire musculoskeletal system.
- Undergraduate degree – University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- Medical School – Kent State University – formerly Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency – St. John Health Systems (Oakland/Macomb) Doctors Hospital
- Served for 8 years as the Chief of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery at Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- St. John Oakland Hospital
- DMC Surgery Hospital – Detroit Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital – Troy
- William Beaumont Hospital – Grosse Pointe
- Executive Committee – Henry Ford Macomb-Warren Hospital
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American Association of Diabetic Educators
- American Association Of Hospital & Healthcare Practitioners
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Association of Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons
- Academy of Wound Management
- Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
- American Society of Forensic Podiatry
- International Association of Identification
- Graham International Implant Institute
- De La Salle Collegiate Team Physician
- Michigan Apprentice Program (Medicine/Surgery)-Alumni Association of the University of Michigan (AAUM)
Dr. Weinert also plays an active role in lecturing and training to residents in the Metro Detroit area and is the author of three books:
- Stop Feet Pain Fast – A User’s Guide to Foot & Ankle Health (request your free copy here!)
- The Sole Doctor’s Guide to Happy and Healthy Feet (purchase on Amazon)
- Whole Foot Revolution
Head over to Itunes to listen to his informative podcast, Happy Feet Radio Show, which is the first show on iTunes dedicated to foot health and wellness.
Dr. Weinert’s life mission is to give back by serving and educating others on how to live a healthy and quality-filled life. He is a representative of the Detroit City Council Task Force on Homelessness and a major community advocate. Dr. Weinert also established a 501c3 non-profit organization, Shoe Pantry Plus, to provide new shoes, boots, and socks to the homeless, veterans, disabled, and low-income adults and children in the community. The Shoe Pantry Plus organization helps to keep the feet warm and protected to those that are less fortunate. Dr. Weinert and his family enjoy giving back and volunteering for charities around the community.
These qualities make Dr. Weinert the go-to expert and recognized authority for many premier national media outlets, including radio, TV, internet, and magazines, when it comes to articles and information on foot health and wellness.
Patients love his passion, personality, sensitivity, and personable bedside manner. His positive energy and love for life are infectious. Dr. Weinert believes in “Changing the world one step at a time”
Schedule Your New Patient Consultation & Meet Dr. Anthony Weinert Today!
To schedule your new patient Dr. Weinert Foot Alignment Consultation today, simply call 248.362.3338 to reach our Troy office and speak with one of our friendly team members. You may also click here to use our convenient online form.